LABOUR & SUPPLIER CODE
Knights & Walker’s Supplier Code of Conduct is a mandatory requirement within which our suppliers work. It incorporates the United Nations Charter, Chapter IX, article 55 and is subject to strict and ongoing audits conducted by third parties.
We take this Code of Conduct very seriously and our management board reviews it regularly.
The components of Knights & Walker’s Supplier Code of Conduct are:
1. Freedom of employment.
2. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining.
3. Safe and hygienic working conditions.
4. Environmental requirements.
5. No child labour.
6. Living wages paid.
7. No excessive working hours.
8. No discrimination.
9. Provision of regular employment.
10. No harsh or inhumane treatment.
11. Respect for local legal requirements.
Please Write your Email